Thursday, November 25, 2010

Lifee,

Hey Blogger-Land, This week has been very He-tick.
As you all know I work at PSF in the floral department,
Well Christmas is our busiest time besides mothers day, and lovers day.
This week we get 46 Skids of 4" Poinsettia's. Each skid has 8 Flats. Each flat has 12 poinsettias. So this week we get 4,416 4" poinsettias. thats a lot of poinsettias. and thats only the 4" ones. We carry 5" and 7" like seriously, that's a lot. And  whole bunch of other stuff also. Anyways.. So here I am trying to unroll all the selves that come on these poinsettias and put them  out and make sure they are watered so they don't die. And Psf is also busy, so because I am  trained on tills (cashier) they pull me up to till. because this week has been very busy because everyone thinks we are gonna get snow and heaven forbid we get snow and these customers have to  leave their homes and go get groceries. So all this week I have been trying to get all these poinsettias out and be on till. it has not been fun.. I was suppose to have tomorrow off but now I work. Blah.
I wish this week was over already. 

Besides the he-tick work life home is great, we just put up our Christmas tree, it's a tiny little fake tree that came pre decorated and I have it on a stool - it looks so cute. 
There is our cute little tree, it has a couple pressies under in that i've already wrapped. The only trouble with this is how do I get my Kitten not to attack it ? I think it's time to  invest in a spray bottle. We will see how Lenette reacts to it tomorrow - I'm hoping better 
than that hellion of a cat. 

Well, I think that's it - talk to you later loves.

Start a trend: Love your body <3
comment - follow - rate - love 


No comments:

Post a Comment