Monday, November 15, 2010

Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Blow Dry Perfector Review

Hey Blogger-Land,
So I reccently came upon a ad for this Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Blow Dry Perfector and I have really frizzy curly hair so I wanted to give it a go.
First off, the stuff stinks. So If you don`t like things that smell bad , steer clear.
But I thought It worked really well. You leave this cream in for 20 minutes and then wash out and put a sealing serum in and then blow dry and straighten.
Upon blow drying my hair was really straight but still frizzy but then I just ran my straighter through it and it was done. Seriously, it usually takes me 30 minutes to straighten my hair but I had blow dried it and straightened it in under 30 mins. So really I think this product shouldn't be a perfecter per-say but a time eliminator. Because it does make it so much easier if you are on a time budget =]. Almost forgot it only cost me about 12 dollars and it's suppose to last up to seven washes. but I didn't use all of the product so i will be using the rest up for a next time ! So all in all I would give this product a 8 of 10 because of the smell. (it's really bad, and my hair doesn't smell to pretty today either but it's not that bad).



My beautiful hair after its all done - don't mind that i look like i poop it was late at night :P 

1 comment: